A meeting of some kind

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

A meeting of some kind

Postby Gumboots » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:37 pm

*Kriska and Aratain left Pathway and headed to their destination. Going slowly and moving where possible in silence. They were making little ground but they were in no hurry. On one nights camping Kriska speaks gently to Aratain.*

"Do you think this is a good idea? I mean meeting like this with the Haran? I am worried and my emotions are starting to blur once more with Neptune. Even though he is so far away I can still fell what he is feeling. It seems to be getting stronger. Have you noticed anything different with him?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Re: A meeting of some kind

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:11 pm

*Aratain looks at Kriska over the fire.*

"Other than the fact he's not here? Yeah He seems to be preening himself alot more, taking more pride in his apperance, not that many can see him though so that puzzles me."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:19 pm

*Kriska for a moment looks confused then realises what Aratain has said.*

"He is washing himself? Interesting. Well dragons are neither male or female and that because I have perceived him as being male, through how he has acted around me that I think him as being a male. I don't make myself look that good, I just keep tidy when I can."

*She starts to take out her brades and running her fingers through fine knots.*

"To me, her feels.. How would I put it.... I love you alot but I love Neptune as well and I do not see us ever getting together properly.... I suppose it kinda feels a meternal feeling, more a caring..... or is that how he feels.... Or a brother sisterly love.... ummm At this moment in time, I can't actually tell the difference between either of our feelings towards each other."

*One the brades are out she starts to get the rest of the knots out of her hair. Slowly her hair looks decient once more.*

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:02 pm

*Aratain smiles.*

"Hey I don't take it the wrong way that you may fancy a dead dragon. I mean what threat is he to our relationship? Joking aside perhaps it is a familial love between you, but isn't that to be expected? I mean you two have been bonded for how long now?"
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:05 pm

*Kriska shrugs.*

"Supposibly almost 32 years... I think... I don't know, I can't even remember the bonding. I was that young. It could have possibly have happened before I was even born. It's one thing that I would like to ask my mother. I can't wait to see her again, it's been such a long time. I was so worried about her and then I ran and swam into the water. How is little one doing?"

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:14 pm

*Aratain checks the egg.*

"More at ease and restful it seems. I cannot be sure but the feeling of completeness in the egg seems to be growing, it is strange."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:23 pm

*Kriska nods.*

"It is going to take Neptune a short time to get to his location but he should be there soon. Perhaps he has been able to set it up already. I am not sure. I do not know what compulses Neptune to keep this one alive unlike other dragon kin. Perhaps I will find out in time. More patience time. Oh! Do you know why there is alot of different waiting times. Also have you heard Neptunes prophercy?"

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:41 pm

"That would be a no on both counts."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:50 pm

*Kriska smiles as she finishes brading her hair up for the night.*

"There are alot of different lenghts, it just depends on when you ask the question. As for the phrophercy...."

*Her voice changes slightly.*

"Lord of Water, Lord of Deep,
Without form his soul dose weap.
A struggle with his kith and kin,
A struggle with his firey twin.
Watching all for the sign,
Waiting for the starting time.
Rebirth through one his only hope.
Through innocence maintained this one will cope."

*She sighs.*

"It has taken me a long time to get that one from my mothers memory into mine. She was speaking to someone outside my room when I was still a baby, she told that riddle. I was too young to remember it so it is a true memory from my mother about me. I think that the starting time has come. I am just afaid of the rebirth bit, I just do not know if it will be the end of me. All others that bore Neptune before me died, some at different ages to each other. All water elves, all from my village. I have alot of gifts, some of them are... well .... hard to cope with. You did not know me when I first came to Sanga, I could not even tell you where I had come from or where it is. All I knew was that I had a feeling that something was following me and that every now and then it would scrare the living daylights out of me. Now... Well you have seen, harmony."

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:17 pm

*Aratain looks confused.*

"So you have to give birth to that great spiritual lug? Or would re-birth mean re-creating his physical body? If you need to do some form of resseruction then I'm soryy but count me out, the last one I attempted killed me."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:32 pm

*Kriska contemplates. Her voice is very sarcastic.*

"I hope not, me and rituals! Yeah right! I have no idea what is supposed to happen. If I have to give birth to a dragon, would it be a dragonkin, an egg or something else? I don't fancy the scales coming out. Besides anything else, that could most likly kill me. That is why I am scared. I will face it through even if I am going to be afraid."

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:47 am

*Aratain moves closer to Kriska.*

"What ever happens we'll face it together as best we can."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:51 am

*Kriska looks really dejected.*

"What with me there and you here? That is doing it together. Anyway, if anything happens then that egg should know about it. Or the spirit of the dragon will be shattered and blown into the wind to make more. I don't know, it's a long shot. I don't want to go but I know that I must. Anyway, shall we rest now and go and wait for the Haran tomorrow? It's not far from here."

*She starts to snuggle into Aratain, feeling a little more comforted.*

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:57 am

*Aratain lets her settle into him.*

"I said as best we can, the time might come before or after you journey, then we can face it together. You are right however we should get some rest."
quillkeeper

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:59 am

*Kriska looks up to him.*

"I know, that is what the Knights are for, to help each other and to help others. It is just lately it seems that we have been very... ummm.... seperated. Hence the reason why I think we are dropping like flies."

*She rests her head on him and let the full emotions of Neptune overwhelm her, she starts to cry herself to sleep. Kriska woke blury eyed the following morning carefully she moved from beneith Aratain's arm and proceded to gathers some ingredients for breakfast. It was not much but it would do for something to eat. She was beginning to feel more at home once more, after all the time woundering around she was discovering that the land around her felt more and more welcoming. She tried to wake Aratain but only getting a grunt out of him left him to sleep for a little longer. She went a short distance away from him to gather some fresh water from a nearby spring. Even though she could make her own water now, she still enjoyed the water that she could find in the wild. She looked at Aratin smiling and thinking of the day when they were trapped on a ledge together, it seemed odd that it felt such a long time ago. After she had made a small tea for herself from the water she tried once more to wake Aratain up. This time gently kissing him, as she touched his bronze face her eyes went wide and she fell back, placing her hand straight into the fire. She yelped a little but her eyes still wide she seem to not really notice the pain spreading up her arm.*

*Lucy*
Gumboots
Fanatical Poster

Next

Return to Sinya Palurin